Atulya Resort, Corbett ☆☆★★★
Village :- Ladhuachaur, P.O. Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand - 244715.
Select your rooms as your choice :-
|Room Type: Premium Room / Cottage|
|Meal Plane||Price for 2 Adult||Best Price Guarantee|
|Room Only||5000 Rs 3500 Rs||Call or Submit Enquiry|
|Room with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||8500 Rs5500 Rs||Call or Submit Enquiry|
Surrounded by rich green valleys and wonderful scenes, the Corbett National Park, the Atulya Resort provides a first-rate stay amidst the serene Nature. The superb view of the dense greenery that surrounds the lodge is captivating to the senses and sipping a cup of morning coffee sitting in the balcony refreshes your thinking with the spell binding sight of the hilly panorama draped with lush uncooked vegetation. The lodge is located in the village of Dhikuli in Ramnagar nearby the Bijrani area of Corbett reserve, which is the most well-known tourism area for the Jeep Safari. The resort is well reachable by streetfrom the close by Bus stand and Railway Station in Ramnagar town.
Rooms & Accommodations:
The inn presents the luxurious remain amidst the wooded area atmosphere away from the crowded metropolis so that you can experience the wildlife vacation with the modern-day facilities. The lodge has 27 beautifully designed spacious rooms in the family suites and the top rate rooms as well as 4 luxurious cottages which are completely furnished with the luxurious amenities like very relaxed massive beds, Air-Conditioner, LED TV, Tea/ Coffee Maker and Internet Facility with having the personal balcony in every room. The connected western designed bathroom is hygienic and suitable ventilated with warm and bloodless water facility. With the unparalleled room provider and desk service, the lodge is the ideal gateway to a fresh and rejuvenating holiday in a tranquil and serene locality.
Facilities & Services:
- 18 Spacious Air-Conditioned Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open Appearance and Full of Freshness Swimming Pool
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Safari Desk Managed by the Team of Expert Naturalists
- Doctor on Call
- Wildlife Library
- Buffet and ala carte menu cooked by trained chefs
- Purified Filter Water.
- Activity Centre - includes indoor games like carom board, chess, etc.
- Cultural Shows - Enjoy the Traditional Kumaoni Dances on Special Request
- Outdoor Games - includes Volley Ball, Badminton, etc.
- Wildlife Movies, Slide Shows
- Train/Bus Reservation/cancellation on demand.
- Tourist taxi/car for local site seen on demand.