Corbett Hollyday Tour
2 Nights - 3 Days
Min. 2Pax Require, Safari Cost Extra
Holiday and Festive Weekend Package
Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand, India visit appeals you to gather up your bags and take delight in a wilderness. Appropriate for people, families, gathering of companions Corbett Holiday Tour package is an impeccable choice for those visitors who plan to enjoy a cool break from hurrying around day by day existence with their sidekick. This holiday weekend tour package offer you a brilliant opportunity to see bengal tigers, panthers, gharials and distinctive birds in wonderfulland of Corbett Tiger Reserve. Never miss to explore the bequest home of tigers Corbett National Park. Amid 2 evenings and 3 days travel you enjoy the Jim Corbett Museum, the Garjia Temple and the Corbett Fall.
Corbett Holiday Tour
Duration : 2 Nights / 3 Days
Tour Day 01: Delhi to Corbett National Park (260 Kms/ 06 Hrs)
Early morning leave Delhi and depart for Ramnagar. After arrival check in at wildlife resort which is pre-booked for you. Take Welcome beverage on landing, freshen up yourself and have a lunch. After lunch, take some rest and move to Corbett Waterfall whose silvery streams cascading down in rugged mountains is going to mesmerize you. It is one of the scenic places of the Corbett. Later drive back to the resort. Have tea/coffee and enjoy recreational activities provided by the hotel. Eat on time and overnight in the wild life resort.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Tour Day 02: Enjoy untamed life safari inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
Wake up early and start your day with a hot cup of Tea/Coffee and get ready to join our naturalist guide for Jeep Safari a real joy of life in Corbett National Park.. It's time to take a glimpse of the big elusive cat and wild animals. Soon you are on the way to explore the deepest secrets of the wild. The jeep safari will take you the untouched horizons of the forest. After you finish safari come back to the resort, freshen up yourself and take breakfast. take your bath in swimming pool, Kosi River is another option where you take bath. Have lunch and enjoy the indoor/outdoors games. After short rest go to Dhangarhi Museum Garjia Devi temple or Corbett fall, back to resort. Spend a few pleasant hours in the evening; enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Tour Day 03: Check out from Resort
It is free morning for you, make your own tour and enjoy the day 3 morning nature walk can be an option. After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi return onward destination with wonderful memories of your holiday experience.
Tour and services ends.
The above package includes the following:
- Three Star Resort/Hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Room on double /triple sharing basis
- 2 breakfast 2 lunch and 2 dinner.
- Complimentary use of swimming pool.
- Recreational activities in resort premises.
- Nature walk & sightseeing.
- Bonfire with lite music (only winters).
- Jeep safari on extra cost Rs. 4500 (Dhikala/Bijrani/Jhirna/Sitabani/Dhela, Durgadevi).
- Expert guide during the safari.
- Adventure activities in Kosiriver(river crossing, bridge falling & rappelling). on extra payment.
- All Taxes Included.
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on per person basis.
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Tour cost does not include – Jeep Safari, Guide, Entry Fees and all the Personal Expenses like Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, have to be borne by the Guest.
- Jimcorbettparkonline.in will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- A Surcharge may be levied by the hotel during National Holidays/Festive period/Extended Weekends, New Year etc.
Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort