Online Safari Booking and Tariff
Welcome you to Corbett Online safari booking to the finest
wild ranges of the world - Jim Corbett Park Online. Visitors can book online Jeep
Safari/Canter Safari/Elephant Safari for different buffer or core area of Corbett
National Park which has been separated into Safari Zones (Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna,
Dhela, Sonanadi and Durgadevi) to view Majestic Royal Bengal Tigers and other endangered
species with uncovered eyes.
All the procedures of corbett tiger reserve i.e. safari booking inside park, stay inside the dhikala or other forest rest houses are overseen through robotized automated framework to guarantee the equivalent dispersion of tourists by the govt. forest department and hard to impact. Accessibility of zones, Jeeps, jeep driver and the naturalist guide are additionally enlisted with park officials. Every zone has strong masses of tigers, elephants and wild life sightings are represented pretty much same.
The price includes Permit, Jeep, Driver, Guide and Our Service Charges.
|Price (Indian)||INR 4000 / Elephant (Maximum 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Price (Foreigner)||INR 1500 / Person (Maximum 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Timings||Morning 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM | Evening 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
Advance Booking Procedure
For booking request please give us the following detail
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc)
- Safari Entry fee paid in advance
- E-permits are non-refundable if permit is booked/confirmed
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Please intimate us 30days in advance (for Indian nationals)
- Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists
- Safari permit is issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
Jim Corbett Safari Important Information
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferrable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
- All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
- Day visit to all zones are entirely directed and just a predetermined number of vehicles are allowed passage amid every morning and evening.
As the entire fringe of the Jim Corbett Park Online; falls under restricted and protectedregion, so official approval is required to visit the core area of the tiger locale. There are two sorts of authority permits issued by the government for going into any Corbett safari zone. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest rest houses. The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals and also foreigners for going into any tourism zone in Jim Corbett Park Online. Accommodation inside the forest is possible after receiving night stay permit issued by Government Authorised Officials. Visitors can make booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights.